Takeisha Rayson
Many of you know that one week ago, I had the opportunity to participate in the Warrior Dash with a group of friends. This was a memorable event that not only challenged me physically, but mentally and emotionally. This race presented another lesson about not giving up, even when you feel that you can't make it any further. It taught me that no matter how distant friends may become from you, you will get to the point where they are able to call back to you, reach out their hand and pull you across the finish line!

Please check out my published article on the event by clicking here. It will explain why I am dressed as Xena Warrior Princess.

If you aren't my FB friend, then you probably haven't seen all the fun pics posted. Pics are posted with the article, and here are a few for your enjoyment!

Warrior Dash - CA - 2010


0 Responses